Purchase Conditions for ALOS PRISM data
ASF Enterprise Sales
In order to sell ALOS PRISM data, ASF must adhere to conditions set by JAXA, the ALOS data provider.
Thank you for helping ASF ensure that research scientists get the data they require.
1) In order to buy ALOS PRISM data, you must:
- Be physically located in North, South, or Central America
- Use the data for peaceful purposes only
- Use the data for research only
2) A maximum of 50 scenes per project may be purchased in a year, which begins October 1 and ends September 30.
3) Requests for ALOS PRISM data from ASF Enterprise must include the following information:
- Your organization and position
- The project title
- The funding source for the project
- The problem the project is addressing
- A description of the research and how it is being undertaken
4) Expected results and/or products of project and their dissemination.
A copy of these must be provided to ASF at the end of the project.
5) Complete the ALOS Customer Verification Form at the "new user" link on the URSA website.
→ Please contact the User Support Office to initiate a purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org | 907 474-5041