Terrain-correct, geocode, and apply polarimetric decompositions to multi-pol synthetic aperture radar (SAR) data
Current Version: V 3.1.24
The MapReady Remote Sensing Tool Kit accepts Level 1 (L1) SAR data, single look complex (SLC) SAR data, and optical data from ASF and some other facilities.
- Terrain-correct, radiometriacally correct, geocode,
- Apply polarimetric decompositions to multi-pol SAR data
- Exports to several common imagery formats including GeoTIFF, jpeg, png
- Basic geocoding (with no DEM)
- Geocoding to a constant elevation
Other software included in the package are an image viewer, metadata viewer, a projection coordinate converter, and a variety of command line tools.