November 5-7, 2018
School of Earth and Environment
University of Leeds, UK
A 3-day workshop aimed at early postgraduate students and postdoctoral researchers*, this workshop will include a combination of informal lectures and practical exercises.
Covered topics include:
- InSAR Theory
- SAR data access and preprocessing
- Differential interferometry
- Interferogram creation and unwrapping
- Atmospheric effects and corrections
- Time series analysis
- Displacement field modelling
- InSAR-related pitfalls and caveats
- Sentinel-1 data processing
- GAMMA, ISCE and STaMPS software
*Basic Unix/Linux command line and Matlab programming familiarity are strongly recommended.
Interested? Visit the workshop application form.